Dessert Ideas & More! | Weekly Round Up
Posted on April 12, 2013
What are your plans this weekend? Working or playing? I’m hoping to whip up one or two of the dessert ideas we found this week.
The weather has finally taken a turn for the better in Colorado and I’m hoping to enjoy a little sun and a cupcake or two! Speaking of the sunshine, is your dining patio ready for the summer traffic? Time to sweep the decks and crank up the table umbrellas, al fresco dining season is upon us! Have a great weekend everyone and here are some sweet links to send you on your way…
8 Foods-Related Things to Do This Week
- Delicious and fluffy coconut cake.
- Earth day is coming up! Learn more about sustainable seafood.
- Whiskey glasses.
- Yummy appetizer idea: Herbed Goat Cheese Polenta Bites.
- Another dessert idea! A giant cookie layered cookie cake.
- A Carpenter’s Guide to Beverage Service.
- Icy dessert ideas: Spumoni cake and chai coconut ice cream!